Switchgear Analyser Breaker Testing
The Switchgear Analyser (SA100) is an essential substation preventative maintenance tool and aid for power utilities with ever increasing demands for more reliable low cost energy and on-time maintenance
Possible test results which can be computed per phase for each breaker operation include:
- Peak Coil Current
- Current Pulse Length
- Operate Times (Main / Resistive)
- Operate Time Spread (Main / Resistive)
- On Time
- Dead Time
- Datum Velocity
- Velocity at Contact Touch
- Contact Length (Main / Resistive)
- Contact Separation
- Travel Overshoot
- Mechanism Times (Pre Latch / Latch Period)
- Fingerprint Comparison on all channels (Grey Zone Checking)
- Battery Voltage
Dynamic Timing of up to 2 breaks per phase is made available with 6 x 20A constant current outputs.
1st Trip Profile Capture and Measurement using On-Line Test Method.
(Possible 1st Trip / On-Line Measurements: Coil Current, Contact Timing from CT Secondary’s, Control Voltage, Auxiliary Contact Timing, Travel/Motion, Motor Currents)
Timing of up to 12 main and 12 resistive contacts per phase when combined with the SA112 expansion unit.