Switchgear Analyser – Breaker Testing
Based on advanced features of its successful SA100 Switchgear Analyser, Weis has created the SA100 X Series version of its robust switchgear test set for performance analysis on high, medium and low voltage circuit breakers with the options …
SA100 X: Standard version. Operation via external PC.
SA100 X dynamic: Dynamic Timing of up to 1 break per phase with 4 x 20A constant current outputs.
SA100 X travel+: 3 additional Travel channels.
Possible test results which can be computed per phase for each breaker operation include:-
- Peak Coil Current
- Current Pulse Length
- Operate Times (Main / Resistive)
- Operate Time Spread (Main / Resistive)
- On Time
- Dead Time
- Contact Separation
- Datum Velocity
- Velocity at Contact Touch
- Contact Length (Main / Resistive)
- Spring Compression on Vacuum Contacts
- Travel Overshoot
- Rebound, Bounce Time, Mechanism Times (Pre Latch / Latch Period)
- Acceleration and Fingerprint Comparison on all channels (Grey Zone Checking)