Switchgear Analyser – Breaker Testing
Based on advanced features of its successful SA100 Switchgear Analyser, Weis has enhanced the Reduced version, SA100R, of its robust switchgear test set for performance analysis on high, medium and low voltage circuit breakers with the options …
SA100R : Standard version.
SA100R dynamic : Dynamic Timing of up to 1 break per phase with 4 x 50A constant current outputs.
SA100R travel+ : 3 additional Travel channels.
Breaker Test & Analysis software is an essential 32-bit Windows™ database program that provides an easy to use operator interface for configuring & displaying the SA100R test results in graphical and text report formats.
BTA software runs on a standard IBM compatible PC with a 32-bit Windows™ operating system. This permits the transportation of test records to a regular office based or portable computer.
The display and printing of a report can be fully customised to include logo’s, in-house styles, text phrases and results format, thus eliminated the need to manually complete a written form in most cases.
Possible test results which can be computed per phase for each breaker operation include:-
- Peak Coil Current, Current Pulse Length
- Operate Times (Main / Resistive)
- Operate Time Spread (Main / Resistive)
- On Time, Dead Time
- Datum Velocity, Velocity at Contact Touch
- Stroke, Contact Length (Main / Resistive)
- Contact Separation
- Travel Overshoot, Rebound
- Mechanism Times (Pre Latch / Latch Period)
- Fingerprint Comparison on all channels (Grey Zone Checking)
Download “SA100R Series”SA100Rv13Bulletin.pdf – Downloaded 917 times – 808 KB