Switchgear Analyser – Breaker Testing
Based on advanced features of its successful SA100 Switchgear Analyser, Weis has created the SA100R X Series version of its robust switchgear test set for performance analysis on high, medium and low voltage circuit breakers with the options …
SA100R X Series: Standard version. Operation via external PC.
SA100R X Series dynamic: Dynamic Timing of up to 1 break per phase with 4 x 50A constant current outputs.
SA100R X Series travel+: 3 additional Travel channels.
Possible test results which can be computed per phase for each breaker operation include:-
- Peak Coil Current
- Current Pulse Length
- Operate Times – Main / Resistive
- Operate Time Spread – Main / Resistive
- On Time
- Dead Time
- Contact Separation
- Datum Velocity
- Velocity at Contact Touch
- Contact Length – Main / Resistive
- Spring Compression on Vacuum Contacts
- Travel Overshoot
- Rebound, Bounce Time, Mechanism Times – Pre Latch / Latch Period
- Acceleration and Fingerprint Comparison on all channels – Grey Zone Checking
Download “SA100R X Series”SA100RXSeriesv3Bulletin.pdf – Downloaded 791 times – 827 KB