Switchgear Analyser – Breaker Testing
The Switchgear Analyser (SA100) is an essential substation preventative maintenance tool and aid for power utilities with ever increasing demands for more reliable low cost energy and on-time maintenance
Possible test results which can be computed per phase for each breaker operation include:
- Peak Coil Current
- Current Pulse Length
- Operate Times (Main / Resistive)
- Operate Time Spread (Main / Resistive)
- On Time
- Dead Time
- Datum Velocity
- Velocity at Contact Touch
- Contact Length (Main / Resistive)
- Contact Separation
- Travel Overshoot
- Mechanism Times (Pre Latch / Latch Period)
- Fingerprint Comparison on all channels (Grey Zone Checking)
- Battery Voltage
Dynamic Timing of up to 2 breaks per phase is made available with 6 x 20A constant current outputs.
1st Trip Profile Capture and Measurement using On-Line Test Method.
(Possible 1st Trip / On-Line Measurements: Coil Current, Contact Timing from CT Secondary’s, Control Voltage, Auxiliary Contact Timing, Travel/Motion, Motor Currents)
Timing of up to 12 main and 12 resistive contacts per phase when combined with the SA112 expansion unit.